Learning from the Master

I feel blessed to take part in Iris Uy's classes this year. Iris is a very talented artist and known all over the Scrapbooking world. She is the first Philippine-based Memory Makers Master and she designs or has designed for a number of international scrapbooking manufacturers, kit clubs and other groups. Anyway, here are the projects I've created in her classes.

The first few layouts were made in a class earlier this year.

1. Wish - The base is a transparency. I used a photo taken during our trip in Singapore last year.
Wish

Wish

Wish

2. Life is Beautiful - The photo was taken last Christmas 2009.
Life is Beautiful

Life is Beautiful

Life is Beautiful

3. A Day In My Life - Photo was taken in Cambodia last year.
Day In My Life

Day In My Life

Day In My Life

4. A Brand New Day - Photo was also taken in Cambodia last year.
A Brand New Day

A Brand New Day

A Brand New Day

The next set of layouts were done in the series of classes last May - June. There were three classes total. I missed the first class but Iris posted instructions in the private website for class participants. The instructions were very easy to follow so I was able to create my layouts at my own pace. There were three layouts in the first class.

1. Just Us - The photos were taken in Singapore last year.
Just Us

Just Us

Just Us

2. Safari - The photo was taken at the Calauit Reserve. I desaturated it and added journaling on the photo itself.
Safari

Safari

Safari

Safari

3.We Are Family - Photos were taken at the Nurture Spa in Tagaytay last January.
WeAreFamily

WeAreFamily2

WeAreFamily3

WeAreFamily4

For the second class, we created a mini-album. Unfortunately, I haven''t been able to take a photo of that yet so I'll post that one some other time.

For the third class, we created a layout and an altered project. I have yet to take a photo of the altered project but here's the layout. I am still thinking about what the title would be so I will just add that later.
Beautiful Love

Beautiful Love2

Beautiful Love3

I've learned a lot from Iris' classes and they are lots of fun! I can't wait for the next class!