Quickie

Ariel and I plan to drop by the hospital to visit a friend who just gave birth. I already baked some muffins to take to the hospital and placed it in a circular container. Being a scrapbooker, I couldn't just leave the box of muffins bare. So I tied a ribbon around the container. Then I thought, I can't just give this to her without a card! So I made one.

I finished this card in just a few minutes. I just used paper scraps, a border punch, distress ink, a piece of trim, a brad, and alpha stickers.

The base is 5x7 so I just cut a 4.5 x 6.5 piece of patterned paper, and another 1 x 6.5 strip from the same paper (I used the back). Then I punched one side of the bigger piece of paper and inked everything with Fired Brick Distress Ink. After that, I just adhered everything. Voila! A finished card.


Thanks for looking!

No comments: