Best of Cambodia

I just needed to scrap today (stressful week) and since I am out of ink, I just rummaged through my pile of photos and decided to scrap these couple shots from our Cambodia trip last year. Coincidentally, the July Kit of Studio Calico (Continental) happened to be sitting on my work table and it's a travel-themed kit! So I quickly started working and came up with this layout. The photos were desaturated so it worked perfectly with the papers of the kit.

Here's a closer look at the details. I used foam tape to layer the die cuts to create a bigger layered embellishment.

I love the vintage feel of the kit which I thought went well with the desaturated photos.

Got the idea to overlap two colors of chipboard alphas from Cookie's "Simple Joy" layout.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Jeff and Pia Lopez said...

Hi Alby! I love your style talaga - simple yet stunning!

Btw, thanks for the message you left at my blog! We'll be moving, hopefully by next month! : D