A Perfect Day - Take Two

Here's the paper version. It's both very similar and very different from the digital version. What I love about this are the texture and dimension. I used a lot of pop-up foam adhesive here. I also like the real torn paper. If I can change something, I probably would use a lighter base paper instead of the dark green.

Can you see which elements are the same as the digital layout?


Here's a closer look. This layout has warmer colors than the digital version.

Except for the flowers (Heidi Swapp and Prima), all materials are from the Studio Calico June Kit - one of my favorites, so far. I've already done two other layouts and three cards using this kit though I have yet to post them.

I used the same photo but instead of adhering it flat on the paper, I used foam adhesive on some corners to add dimension.

There you have it - identical set of photos, two layouts. Which one do you prefer?

1 comment:

Nina said...

Hmm, my scrapbooking side prefers the paper layout syempre. Pero my girly side still loves the pink digital layout. =)

Both are gorgeous. Love lifting some corners with foam adhesive. Nice tip! =)

Miss you!

*hugs*