ScrapJam Projects

Last Saturday, I drove all the way to the Clark Freeport Zone in Pampanga to join a bunch of equally crazy scrappers like me to satisfy our hunger for paper and embellishments.

It was a fun drive as I was joined by fellow Cavitena, Bjay, and colleagues Karen with her daughter Yana, and Aileen with her friend Chin. The six of us drove to NLEX where Bjay transferred to the car of Candy (another scrapping friend), with Lee and Donna. We then proceeded to C Italian Dining to satisfy our Panizza craving (see my post on our Pampanga food trip here) before addressing our paper craving. LOL!

After the sumptuous meal (where we also met up with Bjay and the gang), we went to the Guesthouse to mingle with fellow scrappers and shop a bit. I surprised even myself by purchasing very few items only.

After checking in to our villa, I left Karen, Yana, Aileen and Chin to join the scrap workshop back at the guesthouse. Yoyin, our very gracious host, shared with us some projects which she learned from the recent CHA which she was quite fortunate to attend.

Anyway, here are the results of the weekend workshop.

This is the last project for Saturday - a 12x 12 layout.

Use of all papers provided in the project kit
At least 2 photos in the layout
Use of Thickers or Alpha Stickers (I used both)
Stamping on the layout

I finished the layout very quickly. As you can see, it is not very technique-heavy page. I was tired and ready to call it a day. By 9:30pm, I left the girls to retire to our villa.


Earlier in the afternoon, we started with a few quick cards. Three card kits were provided and the results were very pretty. I just love making cards!

I'm giving this one to a colleague celebrating her birthday this week.

This is the first time I made a card like this.

There were a few more projects on the second day but I bailed out due to a very bad tummy. I had to rush back to our villa so I can rest and be within a few steps away from a working toilet (there was no water at the guesthouse that morning!). So, I just got the kit for two mini albums and drove like a maniac to the villa.

Overall, a fun weekend of scrapping, shopping and eating.

No comments: