Idol Update: Off to Round 5

Can you believe it? I'm moving on to Round 5! Do you know what that means? It means I have already achieved my primary goal in this challenge. I just wanted to surpass last year's performance where I got eliminated at Round 4. Everything else after this would be icing on the cake.

I held my breath as I checked the Scrappin' Moms' blog for the announcement. I didn't see my picture right away so I was a bit crestfallen for a few seconds. When I finally saw it, I just couldn't help but feel triumphant, thankful, humbled. The Filipino scrapping community is a talented bunch and while I can say that I did my best, I'm sure everyone else did too.

Anyway, my entry for this round is about where I am at this time in my life. It's very timely given that I'm celebrating my birthday in a few days time. I just want to express how thankful I am for everything and that I am so blessed in so many ways. However, God is not finished with me yet. I am still work in progress. He is still teaching me, shaping me, and molding me. I just hope that I will be responsive and willing to be shaped into the person He wants me to be.

Seeing all the entries is such a feast for the eyes. Beautiful works of art!

Anyway, it's another week. A new challenge to tackle. I'm going to have fun!