My Favorite Things Mini Accordion Album

I couldn't resist making minis. I love that I can quickly put together photos and write down my thoughts in one adorable, tiny album. So when I saw that this month's Artz De Scrap Challenge is to make a mini accordion album of my favorite things, I quickly registered and actually was among the early birds. As a result, I was going to get a mini accordion from the lovely Artz De Scrap ladies. Unfortunately, time is almost up and I still haven't received mine so I made my own accordion album from scrap. I finally got the mini that Liza sent by mail last Monday. I will definitely use that for another project. Meanwhile, here's my entry.


I am happy about this mini because I was able to use old stash - my Basic Grey Scarlet's Letter pack! I've had this pack forever and I haven't even opened it. I bought it because it is just so pretty - as with any BG product - but I just don't know how to use it! None of my photos seem to match the papers. Anyway, I took a aleap and just started cutting the papers and voila...my Favorite Things album.

I also used my Twinkling H2O stash here. I painted over the chipboard swirl with crackle paint first, then painted Twinkling H2O once the crackle paint was dry. Love the effect!!!

Some of the stuff I included in my list of fave things are...
  • Love
  • Adventure
  • My fur family
  • Soft pillows
  • A good book
  • A warm bath
  • My DSLR
  • My Mac
  • Making cards and giving them to friends
  • Beautiful sunrise and sunset
  • Sugi's Kari Kari Kari Yaki
  • Art
  • etc.

2 comments:

Freethinker said...

ganda talaga ng BG! Thanks for reminding me, I've had those and other lines in my stash din, unopened. They need to breathe! hahaha

Christine said...

beautiful mini!