Best Buddies


This is my entry to last Saturday's Scrapjam challenge. I didn't win but I'm happy I got to work with some new stuff - Bazzil Boshers (no idea what they are really for) and Sepia Accents. I stamped the boshers (thanks to Mia who lent me her StazOn) and tied ribbons around them. I used the Sepia Accents (which I won in the raffle draw earlier in the day) to "paint" the chipboard swirl since I didn't bring paint to the Scrapjam.

I usually create best when I am alone but I need to get more exposed to "on the spot" scrapping so I am thankful for the opportunity. Cookie, Candy and Dra. Rita bagged the top three spots for this challenge. Congrats ladies!

1 comment:

Christine said...

that's a lovely page, Alby!

it was nice seeing you last Saturday... too bad we weren't seatmates this time :(