I left home a few minutes before 7am and was in the Tomas Morato area by 8. I had a leisurely breakfast at Figaro before heading off to Max's Scout Tuazon at 9am. I thought I was a bit too early but it was a great decision as parking was quite a challenge. I got a slot right at the entrance!
Here are the highlights:
- Did a bit of shopping
- Had make and takes - a card, a mini and a 12 x 12
- Met up with old friends - it was great seeing online friends face to face, specially those who live so far away and can't make it at EBs (Diane!!!)
- Made new friends - isn't it great how scrapbooking has widened my social circle? (Liaa, Florence, Gaye, Timi, etc.)
- Won in the raffle - ow this deserves a bit of detail
- Witnessed the Idols battle it out - congrats CABBIE, our very talented, first ever Scrappin' Moms' Idol
- Simply had a wonderful time
Oh, and we got to honor Joanne for all the work she's done. She will be sorely missed when she moves to Aussie in a few weeks time.
Thank you Scrappin' Moms for a wonderful Scrapfest. The best of the three I've attended. More photos here courtesy of Scrappin Husband Jeff Lopez. Thanks Jeff!