A Mini-Album Despedida Gift

Ariel, my hubby, is my biggest fan. Proof of this is when he volunteered me to make the scrapbook despedida gift for his colleague who will be assigned to Thailand. Here is the scrapbook I made for Pia. There are three sections:

1) Memories - a small collection of photos that will hopefully remind her of her life at Unilever Philippines.
2) Survival Tips - some tips on how to survive her stint in Thailand
3) Messages from friends - a pocket where tags with messages from colleagues are inserted.

Here is the finished product. I hope Pia likes it.

2 comments:

Nina said...

Alby dear,

This is just gorgeous. I love the colors and the way every page invites with interactive elements. Great job ha. =)

nina

Christine said...

I am sure Pia will treasure this all her life! You did a great job, Alby! I can never make a decent mini, for the life of me! :o