Inspiration Monday 3

The Savvy Window Tutorial by Christine Middlecamp is almost over. If you haven't seen it yet, it's time to check out her blog. I am just blown away by her artistry. What I love about her is that she is not heavy on techniques. No, you won't find heavy distressing, or extraordinary stmaping techniques. She's no Jennifer McGuire or Tim Holtz. But what makes her work truly unique is the way she uses supplies. AMAZING! And chunky! LOL! She really made me see my supplies in a fresh light. Can't wait to try out her Window project. LOVE LOVE it!

Ali Edwards moved to a new home. If you are following her, you would know that a new home means just that. A new home! A new physical house ( a bigger space for her growing family). And also a new blog or web address. Her new blog doesn't feel much different from her old one. The layout is still very simple. Very Ali. Can you tell I am a fan?

I love this masking technique at the Hero Arts Blog. You know how I love stamping, right? One of the reasons I love it is that there are so many creative ways to do it. I never get bored with stamping.  And I love the Hero Arts blog. I learn something new about stamping every single week. The work of the HA designers are simply gorgeous. Very inspiring.

Speaking of stamping, one thing I am really into in the past couple of months is coloring with Copics. Here is a tutorial on "Feather Blending" by Marianne Walker. In this blog post, she also provided a link on understanding how shadows differ between objects that are near and those that are far away. Another Feather Blending post here.

On the home front, Filipina talent Cabbie shared how you can use up your stash of rub-ons by making cards. I thought it is a brilliant idea. I have a lot of rub-on sheets and sometimes, I don't get to use everything in the sheet. This idea is perfect for those leftover pieces.

Look at this desk organizer that LG made! Isn't it awesome! I love the shabby chic feel - the distressed look, the soft colors, the layered embellishments. Love it!

That's it for this week's Inspiration Monday! Wishing everyone an inspiring week ahead!

No comments: