Scrappy Stuff

I've been subscribing to Jessica Sprague's free classes for quite some time now. I'm always on the lookout for her freebies. I have been wanting to enroll in one of her online classes but the fee can be quite prohibitive. So i just wait for freebies to come along.

So anyway, she has a new one. It's called Computer Tricks for Cards. Just click on the link if you are interested. Once you register, you would get notices of her upcoming classes so you'll never miss one again.

I've been following Karen Russell's blog for a long time and I always enjoy reading her entries. This one is so touching.

Christine Middlecamp is sharing a tutorial on Embellished Paper Doilies. I love her work but can't get over how chunky her layouts are. And the way she uses her products...wow! I should actually follow her lead to make a significant dent on my stash. But I'm too lazy. Anyway, if you are interested, click here. That's her thirteenth embellished doily so just scroll through her old posts for the others.

This never fails to inspire me.

This and this are also daily sources of inspiration.

That's all for now!

I have a lot of completed projects but I have not had the time to take photos of them. I will! Next weekend. :)

No comments: