December Dailies - Day 21

Aileen, Nollie, Kristen and I tried a new restaurant for lunch today. It's called Kitchen's Best and they serve yummy Pinoy dishes. I tried the Rellenong Bangus which is among the bestsellers and it was described as having 100% bangus, unlike other rellenos that usually contain extenders like ground meat and bread crumbs. It was yummy!!! We ended the meal with a slice of Mango Sans Rival which is heavenly. Crunchy meringue layered with butter frosting and mango bits. Perfection in every bite.

Aside from the mouthwatering dishes, I also liked the country inspired shabby chic interiors. I love the dainty chandeliers hanging from the ceiling and the white wooden chairs with red cushion. Very cozy.

And the food fest has officially begun. I don't know if I can survive the holidays with the same (already bulging) waistline I have now. Tsk, tsk. I'd better postpone shopping for clothes to January.

No comments: