December Dailies - Day 19

Today is gift shopping and wrapping day! I actually love doing it if not for the stress of rushing everything. Surprisingly, SM City Bacoor was not packed today. We were able to park near the entrance. There were no lines in the supermarket cashiers. Ariel and I each had a big cart which we filled with food and beverage items that will go into our lootbag for our village and condo guards, maintenance, and admin staff. Then we headed off to the department store and boutiques to buy gifts for relatives and family members. It was exhausting!

At home, we immediately packed the loot bags and then I headed upstairs to wrap gifts and make gift tags. I used leftover kraft paper from last year to wrap the gifts. I enjoyed making the gift tags from heavy board paper which I stamped and then colored with markers (can't wait to get Copics for Christmas!).

After a long day of shopping and wrapping gifts, it was time to relax with hubby over two episodes of Flash Forward. Sigh. The Season is over and we will just have to wait for Season 2 next year.

No comments: