Creative Imaginations Projects

I am a big fan of Karen Russel. I first knew her as a photographer. Then I realized that she is also a scrapper. I check out her blog daily. I feel like I know her family very well. I am practically a stalker! Going through her blog posts never fails to make me smile. It's so refreshing to read about her family, their weekend outings, the quips and quotes from her kids. Anyway, I later learned that she designs scrapbooking stuff for Creative Imagination and I realized, I have a couple of them - papers and embellishments. Since then, I always make it a point to get some of her stuff from local suppliers. Fortunately, Visual Creations carry some of her products and here I was able to use some of them. Below are my recent projects using mostly CI products.






For details on the above layouts, click here.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: