Apologies, Excuses, Awards and HELLO!

HELLO everyone!

I'm back! Not just from my "real" vacation but also from being out of it for quite some time. Since the holiday break, I haven't been feeling artsy fartsy. It seemed like my mojo has gone for a long break too. I had a lot of unfinished business.

For one, I decided to do the December Dailies of Ali Edwards. I managed to make the bare album but I never got around to filling it up. I didn't even take photos daily. So, I will just use it for my Christmas album - which I haven't even started, and the photos are still not yet prepped for printing! Sigh.

I also had been wanting to scrap my birthday photos and create a bday mini album. Nothing done at this point.

My Studio Calico kits from September to the latest have yet to be opened. Ok, well, I opened them and admired the contents but I have not used a single item in any of the kits.

But what I feel most terribly guilty of is the fact that I wasn't able to make a single Christmas card to be mailed to relatives and friends. Not one!!! Sigh.

And the list goes on...

Anyway, today I scrapped. I finally finished our Bicol trip album (8x8) which is just short by 2 spreads. So I finished the last two spreads today but I have yet to make a cover photo. I also finished a 12x12 layout. I haven't taken photos of these projects yet but I will share them soon.

Meanwhile, I'd like to say thanks to everyone who keeps coming back to my blog even though I haven't posted anything. Well, I cheated. I had a few posts but they're not scrapbooking related! And thanks to those who left messages in the cbox and comments on my posts.

Oh, and I've been given awards by Donna and Liza. Thank you very much ladies.



Here are the rules:
Mention five (5) addictions and pass on the award to five (5) other fab blogs!
1. Virtual Tennis (using my hubby's PSP which I gave as a bday gift last year!)
2. The Twilight saga
3. Pasta
4. Beauty Bar bubble bars
5. Coffee
I'm tagging Lee, Bjay, Pia, Cookie and Nina. Play along ladies!

4 comments:

Lee i. said...

Hey, welcome back. Maybe our mojos ran away together? Thanks for the awards.

Liza said...

Glad to see you back Aby! Naku, di ka nag-iisa sa mga unfinished projects. And I also did the December Daily na hanggang album lang. Hehehe! Share your Bicol album soon, can't wait to see it!

Anonymous said...

along with abimojo laran and mojoleeta imao, mojojay jaminal ran away, too.

but she'll come back, I'm sure of that :)

thanks for the awards, alby!

Business Cards said...

Nice post! I admire people who are very much into creative stuff. Keep it up!