Nina Tagged Me

Thank you Nina for the tag!

The Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you: Nina (http://www.creatinginsolitude.blogspot.com/)
2. Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading).
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up!

Here are six random things about me:
1) I subscribe to Creating Keepsakes, Simple Scrapbooks and PaperCrafts magazines.
2) My favorite movies to date are Love Actually and Mamma Mia (and I like Colin Firth!).
3) I love dishes with coconut milk - laing, ginataang langka, Bicol express, etc.
4) My Christian org in college sponsored Joseph the Dreamer in UP and to save on costs, we played as "extras" - I was one of the village people when Joseph was auctioned as a slave (and I crushed on Carlo Orosa who played Benjamin)
5) I love watching The Nanny reruns.
6) I love cooking and eating pasta, and I prefer penne over other types of pasta.

The six people I'm tagging are: Sheryl, Ch, Yoyin, Cabbie, Lee and Bjay.

No comments: