My Christmas Wishlist

This is my official wishlist for the KO Marketing Christmas Party. It's a bit easy to make this list because 1) we have a budget, and 2) I really want all of these and they all fit the budget easily.

Original DVD of Mamma Mia! (This is the most fun movie I’ve seen this year and I can watch it over and over again!)

Original Soundtrack of Mamma Mia! (I can listen to the music over and over again, too!)

Original Soundtrack of Twilight (I love the book so much that I’m bound to like anything remotely connected to Twilight.)

Twilight Companion : The Unauthorized Guide to the Series by Lois H. Gresh -available at leading bookstores nationwide (Can you tell how much I like Twilight?!)

The Twilight Saga: The Official Guide by Stephenie Meyer (It’s supposed to come out in December but not sure if it’s a worldwide release. Amazon doesn’t have it yet, but who knows, we still have a week.)

Scrapbook Central -3 inches thick , it’s a plastic container that can hold 12x12 papers, available at Make Room (You know how I breathe scrapbooking – though it’s currently overshadowed by my fascination with the Twilight Saga – so having one scrapbooking item in my list shouldn’t come as a surprise.)

Now, putting together my wishlist for Ariel is a different matter altogether. Hmmm...still need to think about that.

1 comment:

marjorie said...

i recommend the twilight soundtrack. i have it with me WHEREVER i go. i was expecting to like a few songs in there but turned out, I LIKE THEM ALL! The Illustrated Move Guide is a must. I can appreciate the movie more after reading it.