Thank you!

It is the first time I made "mass produced" cards. These are thank you cards and I'm mailing them this week for some of my friends.

I made 10 of these cards (some I've already given away) in about an hour or so. The base card are actually store-bought thank you cards. I just altered them to make it more personalized.

Here's how I made them:

1. Cut patterned paper into 4" x 5 1/4" inch pieces. Ink the edges with blue chalk ink.
2. Punch our scallop circles out of white cardstock. Ink the edges with blue chalk ink.
3. Stamp on the scallop circles using blue pigment ink and sprinkle with glittered embossing powder. Tap stamped image to remove excess powder. Heat embossing powder to set.
4. Punch a hole on the stamped scallop circle. Insert an eyelet and set using an eyelet setter or Cropadile. Tie white ribbon around the hole to make a tag.
5. Assemble card. Adhere patterened paper on base card. Adhere scallop circle tag on patterned paper.


Here's a closer look.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: