Quickie Layout and a Mini

I finished this very quickie layout over the weekend.

Materials: Daisy D's transparency; Scenic Route PPS and Die Cut arrow; WRMK Embossed Chipboard Stickers (Hot Hot Hot); MM Paint and Brads; Radiant Rain; Staedler Triplus; Sakura Aqualip; Artline Calligraphy Pen



I love the embossed stickers from WRMK. If you notice, I adhered a sticker over the photo of a real coconut tree which has been cropped. I also doodled on the arrow.
I also finished a mini album for a friend. The album is a birthday gift for his pregnant wife. I used some elegant K&Co. papers here, and my current favorite - the crackle paint! Can't share the whole album but will give you a sneak peak. I so enjoyed making this and I hope the recipient will like it.

2 comments:

cabbie lopez said...

ganda ng transparency creation mo, di pa ko nakakagamit ng transparency e. thanks for the inspiration! and the crackle paint rocks o diba!!

Christine said...

lovely page, Alby!