Celebrate Ariel (A Mini Album)

Here's a mini album I made as a birthday gift for my dear hubby. I started this when Lee, Pia, Cookie, Nina and Christine came over to our place. I wasn't able to finish because Ariel came back early from his visit to my parents' place. So I continued working on it and finally finished it January 26th. Fortunately, Ariel was in Iloilo so I was able to finish the album secretly.

I am finally able to use my BG Skate Shoppe line. I've had this for more than a year!!!

Other than the BG papers and die cut tags, here are the other materials I used:
  • Paper bag from SM
  • Album - Scrapworks
  • Ribbon, Eyelets - We R Memory Keepers (also had this for quite some time)
  • Alpha Chipboards - Imagination Project Gin X Coasters (painted, sanded)
  • Paint, Brads - Making Memories
  • Cardstock - Bazzil
  • Pigment Ink - Brilliance, Versa Magic
  • Rub-ons - American Crafts, Making Memories, Daisy D's
  • Stamp - Gel-atins, Hero Arts, Autumn Leaves
  • Dimensional glue - Diamond Glaze
  • Stickers - AdornIt, DCWV
  • Fibers - Joann.com
  • Vellum - DCWV
  • Pen - Staedler Triplus, Zig Photo
1. Gift bag - To make it a bit more special

2. Cover - I used dimensional glue for texture

3. Page 1 - I listed my hopes and wishes for Ariel.

4. Pages 2-3 - This is just to show some facts about Ariel - his dive experience and how he lost weight.

5. Pages 4-5 - A few more facts about Ariel, and the story of his hair-do

6. Pages 6-7 - A page on how I feel about Ariel (mushy!)

7. Pages 8-9 - This page speaks of something we have in common - fondness for our four-legged friends.

8. Pages 10-11 - This page is about us and how thankful I am for our journey as a couple.

9. Page 12 - My birthday greetings

10. The back cover

This is the third mini I've done for Ariel. :)

1 comment:

Christine said...

Alby, I am in love with your latest project! You did another spectacular job!