I am finally able to use my BG Skate Shoppe line. I've had this for more than a year!!!
Other than the BG papers and die cut tags, here are the other materials I used:
- Paper bag from SM
- Album - Scrapworks
- Ribbon, Eyelets - We R Memory Keepers (also had this for quite some time)
- Alpha Chipboards - Imagination Project Gin X Coasters (painted, sanded)
- Paint, Brads - Making Memories
- Cardstock - Bazzil
- Pigment Ink - Brilliance, Versa Magic
- Rub-ons - American Crafts, Making Memories, Daisy D's
- Stamp - Gel-atins, Hero Arts, Autumn Leaves
- Dimensional glue - Diamond Glaze
- Stickers - AdornIt, DCWV
- Fibers - Joann.com
- Vellum - DCWV
- Pen - Staedler Triplus, Zig Photo
2. Cover - I used dimensional glue for texture
3. Page 1 - I listed my hopes and wishes for Ariel.
4. Pages 2-3 - This is just to show some facts about Ariel - his dive experience and how he lost weight.
5. Pages 4-5 - A few more facts about Ariel, and the story of his hair-do
6. Pages 6-7 - A page on how I feel about Ariel (mushy!)
7. Pages 8-9 - This page speaks of something we have in common - fondness for our four-legged friends.
8. Pages 10-11 - This page is about us and how thankful I am for our journey as a couple.
9. Page 12 - My birthday greetings
10. The back cover
This is the third mini I've done for Ariel. :)