A Scrapper's Birthday

Had a fabulous birthday celebration. What better way to start the day than breakfast with my dear hubby Ariel who also took a day off from work to be with me. We decided to dine at Racks which was recently resurrected. Of course I opted for the adobo flakes, or beef flakes. I've forgotten considering their long absence. No matter. I loved it.

Yummy breakfast!

With my hubby

After breakfast, we headed off to Lasting Impression. Vivian Uy agreed to let me shop since it's my birthday. Thanks Vivian!!! It was my first time to visit the store and I now know why Ernie (hubby of MyScrapworks.com's Mabelle Rubia) calls it the scrappers' Disneyland. Indeed I felt like I was released in a big toy store! Hubby gifted me with a bit of shopping money (on top of my brand new Graphire Pen Tablet set and a Generations Tote) - how lucky can I get?

Can't decide which one to get!

Had a blast shopping!

That's me with LI owner Vivian Uy and fellow scrappers Lala, Bea and Marian

After a few hours of shopping, hubby and I had lunch with my buddy Tonton at Teriyaki Boy. Salmon sashimi, tofu steak, chicken teriyaki, ebi tempura.

Lunch at Teriyaki Boy

Then, we're off to Bizu for dessert - my friend Tonton's treat. French macaroons, chocolate souffle, and hot choco.

Colorful and yummy French macaroons

With my buddy Tonton

After lunch, we headed of to Sta. Mesa to check out Memory Lane of Helen Chua. Also my first time, though I've purchased online (or via phone call) on several occasions. Got myself some Sizzix and Cuttlebug items, plus a toolkit for a friend.

My birthday loot!

Like I said, this was one fabulous birthday. Thanks to my hubby who patiently waited for me as I shopped to my heart's content. :)

2 comments:

Liza said...

Happy Birthday Alby! Love your loot! Hehehe! Yummy di ba! :D

Christine said...

Looks like you really had a happy birthday, Alby! :D That's some serious loot you've got there, huh!? Have fun!!!