Kuala Lumpur - An attempt at going digital!


Who would have thought I would try digital someday? I always say that paper lo (that's short for layout) is better because it's more interactive. You get to feel it, you open flaps, insert tags, have hidden journaling, etc. But that's the beauty of scrapbooking. It's never boring because there's just too many techniques to try. So this is my first shot at a digital lo. I think it's pretty good. By my own standards at least. It was quite easy to put together. I used the free digital images from the Scrapbook Answers CD. I think I will start searching for free kits from now on. I enjoyed it and it took less than half the time than paper los. I definitely have to polish my Photoshop skills though. Have tons to learn pa!

If you saw my earlier posts, you would notice that I used the pictures from my recent Kuala Lumpur tripi in this lo. Loved these night shots. I will definitely do paper layouts using these pictures. Someday, when I have more time. I haven't scrapped in a month! That's why I decided to give digital los a try.

Anyway, I'm working on my Phuket photos so watch out for those soon!!!

2 comments:

myls said...

uy! digital! now that's more like it! :) baka dito maconvert mo ko. haha! :)

btw, i have this project that uhm, i need to consult you with re: scrapbooking. uhm, pero di ko pa mafinalize sa utak ko. will send you a message when i'm ready ha? :D

thanks!:D

myls said...

btw, this scrapbooking thing i was talking about is our guestbook sana... kaso, photogs offer it na pala... so baka dun na lang... initial plan ko sana is to compile pictures not only of us, but with friends as well, at kung nasaan ang picture mo, dun ka sign. ideas are still fuzzy... lalo na pag low budget. hahaha! :)